Steve is founder and MD of Manitex. He assumes a lead role in many of Manitex’s projects, and is heavily involved in Sales, Account Management, Client Satisfaction and Quality Assurance. His long experience and background as a computer programmer in various IT companies before positions as Systems Analyst, Technical Director & Client Services Director in a Multi-National Health Informatics company allowed him to develop skills and insights in both technical and commercial roles. He brings these skills together as the inspiration behind Manitex today.
Manitex Limited (s a wholly owned Irish company based in County Dublin. Manitex was established in 2000 to focus on modernisation in the Irish Health Informatics field. Manitex is a ‘solutions’ focused supplier of Information Technology products and services to the Health market. We specialise in delivering practical solutions to meet the real requirements of today in the Health Informatics market.
Manitex provides several products to this market including ‘Health Diver’, which is based on the Diver Solution:
- Health Diver The Health Information Portal for Performance and Quality Management
- Web based information portal, will integrate to any Hospital Information System.
- Hospital and HSE Key Performance and Quality Indicators are immediately available.
Visualise the organisation’s performance via ‘Dashboards’ and graphical displays.
- HSE Data Returns (MDR’s, HealthStat, SDU, etc) are sent automatically or easily generated.
- Powerful analytics and reporting, with ‘dive to detail’ capabilities.
- Automatic rule based Alerts and distribution of Reports via email and PDA’s.
Reference Sites: Beaumont Hospital, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Children’s University Hospital, National Virus Reference Laboratory, St. Patrick’s Hospital.