From Dashboard overviews by commodity, category, supplier and customer to the granular detail in more complex reports, Diver will steer you through the day-to-day processes of making the correct decisions that will impact your bottom-line.
You may also be a distributor.
Business Intelligence Insights for Produce
You will want to know things like:
- Are we losing business to our competitors and in what commodities?
- How do my sales compare to budget – have markets been affected by outside influences/weather/fuel prices since my budget was created?
- Can I analyse by case and weight?
- What percentage of my daily/weekly purchases was classified as waste?
- Are certain suppliers giving me quality issues?
- What percentage of my daily/weekly purchases were sold at below suggested margin to move them on before their use by date?
- What effect does seasonality have on my margin/sales?
- What effect does product origin have on cost?
- Can I harmonise categories across business units for meaningful reports?
- Can I incorporate external market data into my reports?
- Can I impose customer Calendars on the data?
- Do I know as soon as a gap appears in a regular sales pattern?
- Am I immediately aware if items are being sold at below the suggested margin?
- Are my goods on promotion causing an immediate associated uplift in sales?
- Are we ensuring that our stock levels match the predicted demand?
- Am I leveraging volume discounts from my suppliers?
- Am I ordering too many or too few of my top/bottom commodities?
- Is my order lead time/growing time adequate to meet demand?
- How do my sales team compare against each other?
- Which customers should I monitor for credit?
As well as other basics like trading period comparisons of:
- Sales by value
- Sales by volume, weight, cases or items
- Margins by commodity
- Top commodities
- Bottom commodities
- ABC analysis of sales, customers & commodities
- Sales by operator/FTE
- Cost per FTE
- Sales by supplier
- Sales by floor space
- Stock turns
- Debtor analysis and customer profiling
- What-if scenarios