From Dashboard overviews to the granular detail in more complex reports, Diver will steer you through the day-to-day processes of making the correct decisions that will impact your bottom-line.
Business Intelligence Insights for Distributors
In addition to all the same insights for wholesalers you will also want to know things like:
- Can I compare costs per delivery, by delivery method?
- Are some of my delivery routes more cost effective than others?
- How can I combine a view of vehicle maintenance costs with staff costs from payroll to get an overall picture?
- How do my delivery operators compare against each other?
- Are there better times of day or night to drive certain routes?
- Can I offer better rates to customers who will order more volume, less frequently by looking at what-if scenarios?
- Can I reduce my carbon footprint by altering my delivery routines?
- Can I compare on premises sales with delivered sales and their associated real costs?
- What is my real margin when comparing different sale types?
- Are there significant differences in the performance of my sales people owing to differences in geography?
As well as other basics like trading period comparisons of:
- Sales by value
- Sales by volume, cases or items
- Margins by product, category, department, store
- Top products
- Bottom Products
- ABC analysis of sales, cusomers & products
- Sales by category and department
- Sales by operator/FTE
- Cost per FTE
- Sales by area/salesperson
- Sales by supplier
- Sales Like-for-Like across all stores
- Sales Like-for-Like across all delivery routes
- Sales by floor space
- Stock turns
- POS movements for shelf replenishment
- Debtor analysis and customer profiling
- Hourly/daily trends
- Sales vs projected sales or budget
- What-if scenarios