Program or Campaign Management Hurdles
Suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers commit significant resources to tracking and managing programs across hundreds of brands and product lines. Too much time is spent entering data, compiling reports, and making sure that the right information gets distributed to managers and sales reps on a timely basis.
Manage Programs & Campaigns More Effectively
DI Program Advisor™ helps organisations manage programs, campaigns and other goal-oriented initiatives more profitably and efficiently by delivering key program metrics to all members of their sales & support teams on a daily basis. Built on The Diver Solution™, DI Program Advisor helps sales reps and decision & sales support staff gain self-service access to the information required to manage programs, promotions, incentives, placements and quotas.
DI Program Advisor provides users with dashboard-delivered metrics that help them gauge progress against goals for any and all programs within their sphere of responsibility. Support for organizational hierarchies lets managers and directors see these metrics for all direct reports.
Role-based Information for Every Team Member
Sales support staff:
- Track more programs without incurring additional headcount
- Automate the most time consuming and error prone program management tasks
- Identify new accounts and existingaccount sales opportunities based on current and historic program data
- Determine current accounts executing well/poorly across programs, brands, price-points, and quotas
- Identify marginal accounts for potential termination based on poor performance against goals & quotas
- Provide immediate feedback and/orsupport to underperforming sales reps
IT / Support Staff requirements:
- Decrease demand for IT report generation support requests especially at end of fiscal periods
- Provide safe, secure, role-based reports & dashboards that meet organisational security and information access standards
- Support expanded program coverage without purchasing additional hardware or adding headcount
Put the Power of DI Program Advisor to Work for Your Organisation
Suppliers, distributors and manufacturers can lower program execution costs and increase return-on-investment with timely, role-based delivery of program metrics. Sales reps and managers are able to meet sales goals and quotas more frequently by focusing on at-risk programs earlier in the program lifecycle. DI Program Advisor helps identify the highest margin accounts, brands, and program types and leverage these insights to drive
sales. IT and sales support teams can maintain more programs with minimal additional investment in hardware or human resources. Design smarter programs and set more realistic goals & quotas based on historical patterns.
DI Program Advisor